The tally is in. Brothers Brad and Brent Smitheman and their families raised $6,500 for the Starlight Childrens’ Foundation thanks to their elaborate Halloween display in Pointe Claire. Close to 800 children came to trick-or-treat at the home on Maywood Ave. and an estimated 4,000 people dropped by for a look over the course of the week. The brothers have raised over close to $37,000 for charity over eight years of displays.
- Police asking for woman who may have been sexually groped at shopping centre to step forward
- Senneville residents finally accept urban plan
- Pointe-Claire residents to get a second mural
- Round Two: Develop makes new request to tear down house in Pointe-Claire
- Canadians wear their hearts on their sleeves