The tally is in. Brothers Brad and Brent Smitheman and their families raised $6,500 for the Starlight Childrens’ Foundation thanks to their elaborate Halloween display in Pointe Claire. Close to 800 children came to trick-or-treat at the home on Maywood Ave. and an estimated 4,000 people dropped by for a look over the course of the week. The brothers have raised over close to $37,000 for charity over eight years of displays.
- Night closures on Highway 40 eastbound beginning December 10
- Beaurepaire church project provides affordable housing, social support to seniors
- Pierrefonds teen named Track & Field Athlete of the Year
- Fairview mall administration cannot force merchants to change signage
- Handguns are props for film shoot