The tally is in. Brothers Brad and Brent Smitheman and their families raised $6,500 for the Starlight Childrens’ Foundation thanks to their elaborate Halloween display in Pointe Claire. Close to 800 children came to trick-or-treat at the home on Maywood Ave. and an estimated 4,000 people dropped by for a look over the course of the week. The brothers have raised over close to $37,000 for charity over eight years of displays.
- Public beaches in the West Island, seriously?
- Bariatric surgery patients at Lachine Hospital recalled for testing
- Bill Tierney: It’s time to remember the Second World War generation
- Marla Newhook: We all have one chance at life, so don’t blow it
- Now you can calculate whether to treat or cut your ash tree