A Kawasaki dirt bike and helmet were stolen from a backyard shed in Pierrefonds sometime between 8 p.m., Nov. 4 and 5:45 a.m. the following morning. Montreal police constable Daniel Maheu said the shed behind the home on Oakwood St. was not locked. The 44-year-old victim told police that the burgler would have had to drag the 2004, black and red Kawasaki dirt bike out of the shed because the bike’s ignition is tricky. Police are asking anyone who might have seen something to call 514-280-0103.
- Lakeshore General receives record donation from Montreal family trust
- One man’s crusade to bring back tree swallows meeting success
- Why didn’t anyone on Ste. Anne council read the engineering report before condemning the Exit 41 overpassese?
- Bevan Jones, vocal critic of his brother, Earl, dies; He was duped, like so many others, by local fraudster
- Overpasses didn’t need to be closed, Tierney says