A Kawasaki dirt bike and helmet were stolen from a backyard shed in Pierrefonds sometime between 8 p.m., Nov. 4 and 5:45 a.m. the following morning. Montreal police constable Daniel Maheu said the shed behind the home on Oakwood St. was not locked. The 44-year-old victim told police that the burgler would have had to drag the 2004, black and red Kawasaki dirt bike out of the shed because the bike’s ignition is tricky. Police are asking anyone who might have seen something to call 514-280-0103.
- Bariatric surgery patients at Lachine Hospital recalled for testing
- Bill Tierney: It’s time to remember the Second World War generation
- Marla Newhook: We all have one chance at life, so don’t blow it
- Now you can calculate whether to treat or cut your ash tree
- Overpass overhaul nears end at St-Jean and Highway 20