A Kawasaki dirt bike and helmet were stolen from a backyard shed in Pierrefonds sometime between 8 p.m., Nov. 4 and 5:45 a.m. the following morning. Montreal police constable Daniel Maheu said the shed behind the home on Oakwood St. was not locked. The 44-year-old victim told police that the burgler would have had to drag the 2004, black and red Kawasaki dirt bike out of the shed because the bike’s ignition is tricky. Police are asking anyone who might have seen something to call 514-280-0103.
- Ice from Lake St. Louis runs ashore
- Work on water pipes may cause slight drop of water pressure in Beaconsfield
- Ste-Anne mayor says poachers have targeted deer along Anse-a-l’Orme Road
- Senneville candidates acclaimed; Byelections not needed after council resignations
- Pointe-Claire preps to sue homeowner over building project