The penny has fallen from grace and is being taken out of circulation. So what do you do with the jars full of pennies you have stashed away over the years? The City of Dorval has launched a penny collection. The money will be donated to the Dorval Athletic Association’s Youth Trust Fund, which helps pay for activities for young people in need. Drop pennies off at the Dorval City Hall (60 Martin Ave.); the Sarto-Desnoyers Community Centre (1335 Lakeshore Drive); the Surrey Aquatic and Community Centre (1945 Parkfield Ave.) and the Dorval Library (1401 Lakeshore Drive).
- The West Island needs to protect its trees
- Ice from Lake St. Louis runs ashore
- Work on water pipes may cause slight drop of water pressure in Beaconsfield
- Ste-Anne mayor says poachers have targeted deer along Anse-a-l’Orme Road
- Senneville candidates acclaimed; Byelections not needed after council resignations